Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mont Saint Anne World Cup

Hi All,

We made it to Montreal yesterday after spending 4 weeks at Whistler. Whistler was alot of fun and alot of riding. I think my fitness is now the best its ever been thanks to all the tracks we've been riding there.

Yesterday was Tam's birthday and it must have been the shortest birthday ever because of the time difference between Vancouver and Montreal. Tam is now the big 18 and this means he's now legal...lol Poor Tam spent most of his birthday on a plane or in a car but we took him out for dinner once we made it to Mont Saint Anne.

Today was the track walk which was sick. The track has a couple of new sections with big jumps and heaps of berms. One of the jumps has a big enough lip you could back flip off it.

The rain has been falling since we arrived and looks like its going to be a wet race. I'm not sure if I am happy about the mud or not, but will know more tomorrow once we've had a few practice runs.

Sign on today was an all aussie occasion. I felt like I was at a National race because of all the aussies here. It's like I'm back at home...

Will write more after the finals and hopefully have some pics.

Cheers
Rhys

No comments:

Post a Comment