Monday, April 12, 2010

Leaving for Europe Today!

Hi All,

I'm 3 hours away from leaving on a jet plane. My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.

Its been a tough 6 months since returning home from Europe late last year. Breaking my femur/hand/finger in October, didn't help my training preparations much before Christmas. I finished 6th in the Australian Champs in January, and that wasn't too bad considering it was my first race in a while.

So now I'm off to Italy to start training for the world cup season.. I'm hungrier than ever to get a good result at Maribor. I finished 12th there last year, so hoping for a top ten result this year. I'm really looking forward to racing on the world cup tracks this year. They are all challenging and technical tracks and that suits me just fine.

I will keep you all updated on my results and hopefully Mum will track down photo's of me from each race and I will add them to my write ups.

Thanks must go to my sponsors, Ancillotti Racing team, Unit Clothing and FTR.

Goodbye everyone and keep your fingers crossed for me to have a top season.

Cheers
Rhys


Cheers
Rhys

No comments:

Post a Comment