Sunday, February 27, 2011

Aussie Champs






Video from Aussie Champs:



More Mountain Biking Videos


2011 Australian DH National Champs from Scotty Z on Vimeo.




Hi All,

Just got back from Adelaide after racing the Australian Championships. What a great weekend!

I'm so happy to have place 4th overall. Its been a tough few months with broken bones, but I'm happy to say I'm back to near best and even though I made a couple of small mistakes in my race run, I was really please with this result. My confidence is coming back and I'm really looking forward to racing this year.

Thanks again to my sponsors Giant Australia, Fox racing shox, Tekin suspension, Shimano, Unit Clothing, Pro Motorcycles Yamaha and For The Riders. Thanks for making my job so much easier.

Here are the top 5 results:

1. Michael Hannah, QLD, 2:02.36
2. Joshua Button, NSW, 2:04.27
3. Bryn Atkinson, ACT, 2:04.33
4. Rhys Willemse, QLD, 2:04.41
5. Ben Cory, ACT, 2:05.66


Cheers
Rhys

No comments:

Post a Comment